As an IBO or SALES REP for Liberty Benefits, you will have many opportunities to participate in conference calls, webinars, meetings and more. Some of the marketing ideas we cover are: Drop Cards, Phone Scripts, Ad’s, Newspaper Ad’s, 3 Foot Rule, Facebook, You Tube, Insurance Agents, Home Nurse Companies, and much more. Marketing is so […]
Social Media is not just for kids or to socialize with others. Social Media can be a fantastic lead generation program. Learn about many of the Social Media formats. Twitter, Facebook, Google+, You Tube, LinkedIn and more. There are many sites out there with all kinds of programs, information, videos about each one of the […]
I enjoy purchasing new domain names and helping others do the same. The challenge I have had is how to move a current blog to another domain site host by cloning it exactly as it is but with the new site name and admin login. Yes, I have used sites such as Elance.com and […]
1. Failure to prepare properly. Many Internet marketers are simply lazy and will not make the effort to prepare properly. Refrain from being overly anxious as if you’ll miss the boat if you do not market your website immediately. Use however many days it takes to setup all the appropriate advertising accounts and advertisements properly. […]
Why Members Like LibertyRx
1. Walk In and use our LibertyRx Card for savings at 98% of all US Pharmacies and Drug Stores This is not a discount card, it is a reduced fee-for service program with pre-negotiated pricing.
Plus we give you any rebates at point of sale that the manufacturer has for the sellers.
2. US Mail Order Program included that is fast and convenient to save more money on your drugs.
3. Canadian/International Mail Order Program to use if Rx is available – Get HUGE SAVINGS.
4. Includes 100% of all FDA Approved Drugs even those your Health Insurance does not cover.
5. FREE Doctors Prescribing Guide to help patient and Doctor find lower cost alternative drugs.
6. Easy To Look Up Prices before you go to pharmacy or order through home delivery.
Plus an “800″ Number Provided to members for personalized price look up and help.